[et-mgmt-tools] FYI: virt-install console changes

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 21:20:13 UTC 2007

FYI, I have just pushed a change to virt-install which switches it from
using 'vncviewer' and 'xm console' over to use  virt-viewer and the
generic  'virsh console'. This allows it to work with KVM, and provides
a VNC viewer compatible with the extensions being added to QEMU's VNC
server for authentication. Assuming you've got virt-viewer installed,
you shouldn't notice any major differences in way things work - just a
little prettier VNC viewer.

Dan.