[et-mgmt-tools] Re: Written down

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 01:06:37 UTC 2007

I was assuming first that we do the automated testing of the image...
does it boot? But, we should dig into that.. are there more things we
should check. For example... network access, security access (e.g.
telnet is off), and prehaps some others. I think the engineering and
security guys could provide some good insight. We need to dive into this
more, record the ideas and start to plan out what we will implement and
in what order.

-- bk