[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler install/kickstart question

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Thu Aug 30 17:02:45 UTC 2007

I built the EPEL local repo before I started messing with cobbler so it
was local.  The first time I did the epel testing I used your suggestion
as documented.  The first time it appeared to pull them down as expected
and then choked when it was populating the local repo.  All the previous
speaking as an end user who is still getting familiar with th RH way of
package mgmt...