[et-mgmt-tools] Admin request: separate virt list

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 15:07:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 11:32:59PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 04:20:44PM -0400, Michael DeHaan wrote:
>
> > >Hi, would it be possible to get a separate list for things such as
> > >virt-manager, virt-top, virt-viewer etc.? They have an application much
> > >wider than just Fedora/RedHat systems and I'm seeing quite a lot of
> > >unrelated traffic.
> > >
> > >There's already a libvirt list, of course.
> >
> > What's "unrelated" traffic with respect to "Fedora/Linux Management Tools"?
>
> Unrelated to stuff layered on top of libvirt I mean.

There has been rather alot of end user debugging / stuff relating to Cobbler
Koan recently, not directly relating to development discussion, but not
sure whether there's enough traffic to justify separate lists just yet.
Perhaps lets just see how traffic develops - may become desirable to have
separate lists as more people get involved.

Dan.