[et-mgmt-tools] RHEL 5.0 Beta 2 and Paravirtualization

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:00:30 UTC 2007

Hi All,
          I did not know where to start thought this list will be good
place to begin I am trying to install xen in paravirtualized mode ,
and RHEL 5 Beta comes with virt-manager 0.2.5 i am trying to install a
guest system ie: RHEL 3.0 the preliminary questions i have are as
follows

1)Does the virt-manager version 0.2.5 support RHEL 3.0 as guest system
in paravirtualized mode.
2)Are there any other tools to start a kickstart installation for RHEL
3.0 as guest on RHEL 5.0 beta 2.0

 Satya