[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager roadmap

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 11:07:53 UTC 2007

Florian Heigl wrote:
> 2007/2/27, Hugh Brock <hbrock at redhat.com>:
>> All: I have just posted a new virt-manager roadmap at
>> http://virt-manager.org/roadmap.html. It reflects our discussions with
>> Fujitsu last week along with other features various developers and
>> clients have requested. Please feel free to comment here on the list, or
>> post patches to the roadmap as necessary.
>

> I desparately miss simultanously connecting to multiple Xen hosts.

As Dan says, this is a big, hairy issues which should be done "right".
Please take a look at the patch I've been working on[1] and send your
comments, ideas and improvements.

Rich.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-February/msg00209.html

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421