[et-mgmt-tools] Starting from scratch... where does one start.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 04:52:26 UTC 2007

So I am wanting to play with the various et tools with our RHEL
systems (spanning from 2.1 to 4). I can see that cobbler would be used
to help provision systems from a PXE boot line, and I would like to be
able to use prm and cft to 'kickstart' our automated configuration
environment... but I would like to get an idea of what the developers
see as how these 'should' be put together before I go down a lot of
blind alleys.  So if someone is starting from scratch in building an
enterprise environment.. where to begin :).