[et-mgmt-tools] Revisor / Cobbler and Revisor for CentOS5/RHEL5

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:56:34 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to let you know that the Revisor folks are very
interested in an integration / partnership with Cobbler. They said,
"we well * definitely * be putting cobbler integration into Revisor

Did the Revisor folks email you at all?

Also, I was just wondering if your team has talked about putting a Web
Service - or web-ish system stuff - interface onto Cobbler given its
Enterprise scale? Just a thought. ( I have lots of those :) )

Yours,

Aaron