[et-mgmt-tools] Question about Guest disk image size limit

Jason Dunn jason.dunn at analog.com
Tue Jul 3 13:14:25 UTC 2007

Thanks for the great suggestions, but as I'd like to manage the disk
space through the gui, (and I'm sure other do as well):

I did  a little digging and it looks like in
virt-manager-0.2.6-7.0.2.el5 you can change line 7849 of
/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.glade
FROM:
    <property name="adjustment">500 100 16000 100 500 500</property>
TO:
    <property name="adjustment">500 100 [larger number] 100 500
500</property>

Replacing the 16000 with whatever you want the max to be.

Jason

changing line 7849 in /usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.glade of version