[et-mgmt-tools] Revisor / Cobbler and Revisor for CentOS5/RHEL5

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Jul 5 22:25:09 UTC 2007

Michael DeHaan wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Michael DeHaan wrote:
>>
>>> Revisor currently has some issues detecting hard drives in computers
>>>

>> That would be the stock F7 kernel including the updated F7 kernel having
>> trouble with detecting hard drives in computers, not Revisor ;-)
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Jeroen van Meeuwen
>> -kanarip
>>

> s/Revisor/Revisor output/...

Let's not play that game; it's not Revisor (nor it's output) rather then
we just spun you /a/ disc that showed you how koan /could be/ a livecd.
We could have done so on CentOS 4.0-5, 5, Fedora Core 6 and/or Fedora 7.
The latter being the buggy one not recognizing some drives. Again, *not*
Revisor (and *not* it's output either). It seems we shouldn't have done
that, just so that we could keep up appearances. If that all doesn't
sound "enterprisey" enough, download the kickstart and build a CentOS
based Koan LiveCD, or let me know and I'll build you one.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip