[et-mgmt-tools] FYI: adding disks in virt manager

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sat Jul 14 18:48:58 UTC 2007

FYI, I've just extended the 'add hardware' wizard so that when adding a disk
device to a guest, you can choose between adding an IDE cdrom, IDE disk,
Floppy disk, SCSI disk, or paravirt disk. Obviously it only shows appropriate
types based on the guest. So, now although there's still no UI for changing
the CDROM media on the fly yet, you can at least remove & re-add the CDROM
device while the guest is inactive.

Dan.