[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager dogtail tests

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 21:55:14 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform the list that I am putting together a suite of
Dogtail tests for virt-manager. For those who don't know, Dogtail is a
python based GUI testing framework.

At the moment I just have proof of concept and testing infrastructure
going as Dogtail didn't seem to want to cooperate very easily, but
hopefully by the end of the week I should have some smoke tests built
up, and can start looking at more interesting tests, as well as
integrating them into the build process.

Thanks,
Cole

--
Cole Robinson