[et-mgmt-tools] %include

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 15:34:24 UTC 2007

Adam Rosenwald wrote:
> Nice!!! Will make use of this!
>
> Examples should fit nicely in the KickstartTemplating WiKi page. :)

It's a public wiki ... so community generated examples are always
welcome anytime.   You'll need to create a Fedora Account System account
to get
started:   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

However, just to get folks started, I've written some things up:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/cobbler/wiki/KickstartTemplating

Probably more than most want to know :)