[et-mgmt-tools] %include

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 19:35:02 UTC 2007

drew einhorn wrote:
> When is 0.5.2 due to hit the repositories?

0.5.2 won't.    0.5.0 is a development/testing "branch".    Given a
sufficient period of testing and questions on IRC, if there are no
problems, I'll push it to the mirrors as 0.6.0 (stable).

Failing any additional feeback, I'll rely on what I've tested and will
push in a couple of weeks.

> I've cobbled together my own .rpm packages
> using the latest source from git
>
> I think they have some minor problems
>    bad %files section
This may already be corrected upstream.  Depends when your checkout was.

> but I think they are close enough for now
> and I think they will automatically be updated when 0.5.2
> hits the repositories.
Yes...

> But I'm not 100% sure I haven't made some mistakes that
> are bigger than I realize, since I have not really built any
> rpms for years.
>
> I'll be happy when my funky rpms are replaced.
Hopefully they aren't any more funky than the specfile already included
with Cobbler in the source checkout.

("make", "cd rpm-build", "rpm -i cobbler-something.rpm")