[et-mgmt-tools] %include

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:06:28 UTC 2007

On 7/30/07, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan at redhat.com> wrote:

> drew einhorn wrote:
> > When is 0.5.2 due to hit the repositories?
>
> 0.5.2 won't.    0.5.0 is a development/testing "branch".    Given a
> sufficient period of testing and questions on IRC, if there are no
> problems, I'll push it to the mirrors as 0.6.0 (stable).
>
> Failing any additional feeback, I'll rely on what I've tested and will
> push in a couple of weeks.

If 0.6.0 is likely in a couple weeks, I have no need for an 0.5.2

> > I've cobbled together my own .rpm packages
> > using the latest source from git
> >
> > I think they have some minor problems
> >    bad %files section
> This may already be corrected upstream.  Depends when your checkout was.

You don't realize what I did.
I expanded the latest source rpms I could find, 0.5.1
think .spec file in the download directory was a bit newer
took the source code from git
mashed it all together and built an rpm

Think to get it right all I would need to fix the %files section

There may be other more subtle problems.
I don't know!

I'll be glad when I have something I have a bit more faith in.

Drew Einhorn