[et-mgmt-tools] RHEL5 Package Publication

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 14:01:29 UTC 2007

Aaron Lippold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if there was a political issue around not
> building RHEL5 packages of Cobbler and KOAN.

Nope :)

> I have been building them
> anyway and would happy send the final rpms to the list for public
> consumption. Saves folks the trouble of going and downloading stuff
> and having to do the rebuild.
>
> Aaron

David Lutterkort has a yum repository here that contains RHEL5
packages:  http://people.redhat.com/~dlutter/yum/rhel5/

You'll still need to build python-cheetah and the setuputils piece as
per the instructions on http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download.php

We're also waiting to see what happens with EPEL --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL