[et-mgmt-tools] On virtual network in virt-manager

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 25 02:46:14 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Seems virt-manager is changing so fast, :) when I looked at Virtual
network wizard", I found they are not there in v0.4.0, and instead, in
guest Details, there is Add for adding new virtual hardware, we can
select Network card, my concern is that is this used for virtual network
adding? if so, don't need user input network name, IPV4 address...?

And when I try to create a new guest, I found I can't input dash in the
System name? not sure is this a bug, or a decision that we don't allow
to input dash here?

Thanks,
Henry