[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager on FC6

Rob van Oostveen rob at vanoostveen.net
Wed Jun 27 15:52:19 UTC 2007

Dan,

An update on this issue..

The reason why I don't install the rpm's is the dependency of Xen package when
I try to install virt-manager. I build Xen 3.1 from source and need the latest
virt-manager as well.

When I build/install the libvirt-0.2.3.tar.gz from source, virt-manager
complaints about not finding the virtinst module. I downloaded the
virtinst-0.103.0.tar.gz as well, but don't know how to install/build that
package. The readme isn't describing the installation.

Can anyone hand me a rough guide through the setup for building virt-manager
with any dependencies included? Or does a good howto exist?

Thanks.

Regards,
Rob

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:59:15 +0200, Rob van Oostveen wrote