[et-mgmt-tools] Re: Getting started with cobbler

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:10:28 UTC 2007

Next problem.

Now that I have the the firewall fixed to allow incomining tftp requests for
the PXE boot.
Things perk along for a while, then it tries to get the kickstart file from

  http://<server-ip>/cblr/kickstarts_sys/<client-MAC>/ks.cfg

Ok, add one more rule to the firewall config.

Oops, there's no http server running on the server.

--
Drew Einhorn