[et-mgmt-tools] About a solution to operate the virt-manager

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 01:58:45 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 10:13:52AM +0900, Yoshihiko Yaegashi wrote:
> Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> > This is a GNOME / GTK bug I believe - try disabling 'Accessibility'
> > support in GNOME, and the logging out from X and strting a new
> > GNOME desktop session.
>
> Thank you for your advice.
> I have been possible to operate the virt-manager by the above method.
>
> I have a question.
> Is it possible to execute the Dogtail tests as 'Accessibility'
> support made disable?

No, it is not possible - Dogtail uses the accessibility extensions to
control the application.  Probably best to file a bug about the hang so
we can make sure it gets tracked & resolved in Fedora 7. In the meantime
things ought to be working correctly on FC6 with accessibility enabled.

Regards,
Dan.