[et-mgmt-tools] Issues With $tree...

Ken Robson ken at robson.net
Sun Mar 11 16:37:20 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

When evaluating Cobbler I seem to be having problems with Cheetah
substituting $tree in my /etc/cobbler/default.ks file.  In my
/etc/cobbler/default.ks file I see:

    # Use network installation
    url --url=$tree
    # If any cobbler repo definitions were referenced in the kickstart
profile, include
    them here.
    $yum_repo_stanza

In my /var/www/cobbler/kickstarts_sys/default/ks.cfg file I see:

    # Use network installation
    url --url=$tree
    # If any cobbler repo definitions were referenced in the kickstart
profile, include
    them here.

It appears that $yum_repo_stanza is being replaced (it is currently
undefined in my set-up) but $tree is not resolving correctly.

Thanks for any help and pointers.

Kind regards,

Ken.