[et-mgmt-tools] running virt-manager with existing windows or qemu

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Mar 20 17:46:36 UTC 2007

I am running RHEL beta 5 number 2 with the xen kernel.

I have an existing disk that has windows XP on it.
I wish to run that XP under virt-manager and xen. I dont see how yet.
I was looking at the faq at http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/faq.html
and did not see it.

Also, I have an image that I played with under qemu - it worked
but I could never get networking to work. I was wanting to
try that image under xen and virt-manager and I dont see that either.

How do I run that image under virt-manager and xen.

When I run the virt-manager it always prompts me to install.
I already have existing images or partitions.

I am running the xen kernel.

Jerry