[et-mgmt-tools] About a solution to operate the virt-manager inchangeset 436

Takahashi Tomohiro takatom at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 23 05:40:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your comments.

It occors the similar error(virt-manager.log), When I used libvirt 0.2.1
ChangeLog 1.482
(Dialog is the same message.
 Please refer to attachment file connection_error.png
 note:I'm sorry. Attachment files contain Japanese.)

Do you know anything about this error ?

==== virt-manager.log =============================================
Fri, 23  Mar 2007 11:50:40 ERROR    Unable to open connection to hypervisor
URI 'xen': <type 'exceptions.TypeError'> 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Fri, 23  Mar 2007 11:50:41 ERROR    Could not refresh connection xen<type
'exceptions.TypeError'> 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Fri, 23  Mar 2007 11:50:42 ERROR    Could not refresh connection xen<type
'exceptions.TypeError'> 'NoneType' object is not iterable

> As of change 436 you need to use  libvirt 0.2.1 which adds python APIs for
> the virNetwork C apis. We use this new networking support in the guest
> creation wizard. Sorry I forgot to send an announcement / update the
> README
> file for this new libvirt requirement.

Thanks,
Tomohiro Takahashi.