[et-mgmt-tools] FYI: manual pages for virt-install & virt-clone

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon May 21 19:58:33 UTC 2007

FYI, I've just added example man pages for both the virt-install and
virt-clone tools. They go into more detail about all the different
command line options, and have a handful of example usage sceanarios.
English only for now, but I'm going to see if we can get virtinst hooked
into the Fedora translation process[1], so we can get them translated
to other locales.

The man pages are written in Perl's POD format since its a really
simple markup language to deal with. This then converted into man format
using the pod2man tool. Files are man/en/*.pod and man/en/*.1

Regards,
Dan.

[1] libvirt & virt-manager are already both part of Fedora i18n process