Re: [et-mgmt-tools] IPAPPEND

Marc Mondragon wrote:

I know this was discussed on the mailing list but was there ever any resolution on how this would be handled? I saw that Michael offered a patch that would always add this but it appears it wasn’t applied.

Marc Mondragon

Fox River Financial Resources/Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.
2100 Enterprise Avenue
Geneva, IL 60134
marcmo foxriver com <mailto:marcmo foxriver com>