[et-mgmt-tools] CentOS 4.5 - cobbler-0.5.0-1.el4.rf - check error

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 15:49:54 UTC 2007

Tom Brown wrote:

>> I have packages available at
>> http://www.math.ohiou.edu/pub/casit/et-tools/
>>
>> These will eventually make it into CentOS Extras or rpmrepo, after
>> 4.6 and
>> 5.1 are out the door.
>>
>> Currently 0.6.2 is up there, but I'm updating to 0.6.4 now.
>>

> thanks - i used git to get the latest source and built that OK
>
> # rpm -qa | grep cobbler
> cobbler-0.6.5-1
>
> I just grabbed your latest koan though thanks!
>
> Tom

I really should check mail when on vacation :)

Glad you worked through it.

In general, if using RHEL (or Centos, Scientific Linux, etc) get the
latest version of Cobbler and koan from EPEL, as described on the
download page.
http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download.php .   rpmforge or other similar
places can be old.

The latest source rpms are also up at
http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download as mentioned on the web site... if
you want to rebuild those, that also works.

(FYI -- 0.6.5 from git is currently equivalent to 0.6.4-2, seeing
0.6.4-2 just came out)