[Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler query (and now Xen too)]

Chris Sarginson chris.sarginson at ukfast.net
Fri Oct 5 10:07:53 UTC 2007

Michael DeHaan wrote:

> I'll push it everywhere.    Should be in git sometime next week.

Thanking you again - would it be possible to get a virt-mac option for
Koan?  I could do with being able to tell the Virtual Server what its
mac is as part of some automation I have built for our stuff.

>> Are you actually on holiday and working btw Michael?  If so, even more
>> thanks are in order.
>
> No thanks needed.  Computers are just up there with eating, sleeping and
> breathing and all that :)

So true :)

Chris
--
Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616