[et-mgmt-tools] No module named glib

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Tue Oct 16 21:25:29 UTC 2007

I'm trying to run virt-manager 0.5.1 on RHEL4.  I've gone through the lengthy list of prereqs for the software and have gotten it compiled, but now when I try to run virt-manager, I get the following error in the log file:
ImportError: No module named glib

The line before that states that it's trying to import dbus.glib when it fails.  Anyone had any success getting virt-manager running on RHEL4U5, and, if so, how?  Any clues as to what needs to be done to fix the above error?

Thanks,
Nick
Nick Couchman
SEAKR Engineering, Inc.