[et-mgmt-tools] Traceback on system add and distro import

Riggs, Ben rigg0022 at umn.edu
Tue Oct 23 22:45:26 UTC 2007

The data files for cobbler are currently written in yaml. Yaml is very,
very picky and one of your yaml files got borked. Move the files in
/var/lib/cobbler individually and try '> cobbler list' to find out which
one is broken.

As an aside, posting a traceback in an IRC channel is bad. Check out
cobbler.pastebin.com for future reference.

Ben