[et-mgmt-tools] FW: Help with cobbler for dummies...

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 14:37:22 UTC 2007

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO wrote:

> When cobbler expands $insert_cobbler_system_definitions I get 2 host
> generic entries which still have the invalid entry.  How best can I fix
> this?

The problem with "None" showing up in dhcpd.conf should be fixed in
0.6.1. If you are running 0.6.1 and still seeing a problem, I'd like to see
the generated dhcp.conf file and what you have in
/var/lib/cobbler/systems. Otherwise I'm not sure what "the invalid
entry" is enough to take
a guess. Let me know...

Thanks!