[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager install from PXE

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Thu Sep 6 14:31:04 UTC 2007

hi,
in our environment we 'd like to use kvm to test our pxe installs since
all of our system is installed via pxe, so the kickstart files and all
other part of the installation should have to be checked.
it's currently not possible to use virt-manager to install from a PXE
netboot. in qemu since 0.9 it has a boot option 'n' to boot from
network. it'd useful to add such an option in virt-manager install
settings (just one checkbox:-). is it require a big changes?
thanks in advance.