[et-mgmt-tools] Local cobbler install for closed cctv network

kevin at intriguedsolutions.com kevin at intriguedsolutions.com
Mon Sep 10 17:33:25 UTC 2007

Anyone have an idea why I cannot install cobbler 0.5.1 or 0.6.1 on a
Fedora Core 6 install? I keep getting errors stating no network
access, cannot find baseurl, and no packages were given. I tried
editing out lines in the .repo files but doesn't sound like a thing to
do. However, my job is closed network and I need to get an image
server up fast. Our Red Hat 8 server is not sending the images
anymore. I am new to Linux but I can catch on quick if I had some step
by step instructions. Am I missing something?

Thanks