[et-mgmt-tools] Bug in serial console

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 11 13:22:45 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I am trying to run virt-manager at Solaris, now seems all is fine, but
after I restore or run a domain which is saved, shutdown or paused, I
find I can't find any prompt in serial console any more, and after I
exited virt-manger, and run it again, I can see the prompt in serial
console, seems serial console does not clean up correctly or didn't
connect itself correct? I am using virt-manger 0.4.0.

Not sure if there is a similar problem in Linux? And is it fixed?

Thanks,
Henry