[et-mgmt-tools] [ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.6.2 (pre) release

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 15:32:00 UTC 2007

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO wrote:
> Actually, the only cobbler.conf file in /etc/httpd/conf.d is the old one
> which is ~ a week old, no *.rpmnew

If it's a week old, perhaps you already had the right contents, which are...

# This configuration file allows cobbler data
# to be accessed over HTTP.

AliasMatch ^/cblr(.*)?$ "/var/www/cobbler$1"
AliasMatch ^/cobbler_track(.*)?$ "/var/www/cobbler$1"
AliasMatch ^/cobbler(.*)?$ "/var/www/cobbler$1"

<Directory "/var/www/cobbler">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

ProxyRequests off

ProxyPass /cobbler_api http://localhost:25151/
ProxyPassReverse /cobbler_api http://localhost:25151/

# TO DO: SSL

ProxyPass /cobbler_api_rw http://localhost:25152/
ProxyPassReverse /cobbler_api_rw http://localhost:25152/

===

snip.

If you're still not authenticating correctly, I'm not sure what's up.
I recently did make a patch that may play a role, however:
http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/cobbler;a=commitdiff;h=cdc6eef91985545432ec222294b650e0d8269be1
(which will definitely be included in 0.6.2-2 when I push it)

You can check /var/log/cobbler/webui.log and
/var/log/cobbler/cobblerd.log and you may see some more information there.