[et-mgmt-tools] [ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.6.2 (pre) release

Hennessey Daniel Daniel.Hennessey at aah.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 16:22:18 UTC 2007

Hey!

I have upgraded my cobbler installation but I seem to be having some
selinux problems when trying to use the shiny, new webUI. It appears
that the cobbler CGI script which runs as context "httpd_sys_script_t"
is trying to write to the cobbler logfile
"/var/log/cobbler/cobblerd.log" which has a context of "var_log_t".

Can anybody tell me how to get around this problem (preferably without
disabling selinux)?

Cheers in advance.

Dan