[et-mgmt-tools] WebUI issue

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Sep 27 11:02:59 UTC 2007

Michael DeHaan wrote :

> This is fixed in the patch I linked earlier today.
> Namely, there was a stray "#" in one of the templates.
> If you want to pull from git and retest this should be happy now.
>
> Appreciate the help in looking things over.

The code I got from git when you wrote that this problem should have
been fixed is still wrong. Apart from the s/random#/random/, you also
moved the #end back to its own line, but "#end" isn't correct, it needs
to be "#end if" for it to work apparently (I've just tested this).

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.22.6-81.fc7
Load : 0.29 0.37 0.37