[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler kickstart does not pull in the http: ks file?

Terry McIntyre terry.mcintyre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:58:41 UTC 2008

Thanks for the tips. I am using cobbler to manage the dhcp, it does
have the next-server lines, the dhcp and tftp logs ( using -vvvv )
switch show everything working up to the point of requesting the
htttp: kickstart file.

I did pull that file from another machine ( my laptop, using http ) on
the same network. Used the exact same URL cut-n-pasted from the
cobbler file. Therefore, the www server seems to be working fine, as
is the network.

Only one interface is connected to the network; there are four
interfaces. I do not set up the other three in the kickstart file, but
that probably does not matter, since the kickstart file is not being
used.

Am upgrading cobbler -- will try again shortly.

Thanks again!