[et-mgmt-tools] Idea for Cobbler pxe rescue mode? (MEMTEST)

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 00:44:47 UTC 2008

	Hi, for your review:

	Based on talk with Michael on irc, the ability to create menus
for memtest if installed arised, so here is the patch attached for cobbler
0.9x. This is for ticket #94 @ trac

	If there is any /boot/memtest* file, it will copy to /tftpboot/
(or whatever the location based on cobbler variables) and then create menu
entries named as "memtest*" filename with kernel "filename".

	I didn't wrote a "delete" for copied memtest's for this patch as
even, an old copy of memtest could be useful, if you think that deletion
should be included, please, start blaming :)

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará