[et-mgmt-tools] VMM using Tango icons!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 17:35:30 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 04:23:30PM +1000, Mike MacCana wrote:
> I've modified VMM to use icons donated to the Tango project. Where's the
> best place to send diffs and icon files?

You can post patches / files here.  (If the icon files are large &
binary then I guess we'd prefer a link rather than an attachment).  I
have no idea how we deal with themes.

I'm assuming by 'Tango project' you mean this:
http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project

[...]
> Are there any plans to create a proper icon for VMM itself?

Fedora have a desktop icon for VMM.  Can't recall off-hand if it is
included in the virt-manager tarball, but it probably ought to be if
not.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v