[et-mgmt-tools] Re: Looping through possibilities in a "snippet"

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Apr 16 01:46:39 UTC 2008

Sandor W. Sklar wrote:
> ... but I think it would be useful to have a "How to build a devel
> branch RPM  on an RHEL5 system for dummies" page (I'd be happy to
> write it, unless y'all think this is something that shouldn't be in
> the wiki.)

+1 for that.

I'm at the stage where I want to try out some of the new features in the
dev. version, but would like to use RPMs.

I'm relatively experienced in building RPMs, but it would be nice to not
have to work it out myself! :)

It would be doubly nice to be able to do something like "make rpm" from
the git checkout!! :) :)

R.