[et-mgmt-tools] Error compiling virt-mem-2.8

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 10:44:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 04:06:14PM +0530, M.R Niranjan  wrote:
> You mean, before i run make , i should type "make depend" and then run
> "make" and "make install" ?

Yes, exactly.

You might also want to try out version 0.3.0 which I (quietly)
put out yesterday.

I'm currently rewriting the parsing code again so it can load all
kernel structures automatically -- this turned out to be necessary for
virt-ifconfig because things like the network interface addresses are
stored in multiple, indirect, linked lists of structures/
sub-structures/ sub-sub-..., and writing code to navigate through
those manually was getting very tedious.  Should have something to
show for this by the weekend.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v