[et-mgmt-tools] virt-p2v error

Hi folks

I have my laptop's hard drive partitioned so I can dual boot Fedora Core 9 and WindowsXP:

I want to make a vitrual machine out of the XP installation and run it on the FC9 side.

Google turned up virt-p2v as the way to do that.

I tried and it failed.  Message like:

shwithstatus: mount -o ro '/dev/sda1' /mnt/root
mount: unknown filesystem type 'ntfs'
partition detection: /dev/sda1 is Unknown

are all over virt-p2v.log

What do I have to do to get virt-p2v to recognize my ntfs Windows XP partition?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mark

--