[et-mgmt-tools] Patch for serial console of virt-manager 0.4 for Solaris

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Sun Feb 3 15:59:34 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I am not sure if I have provided this patch of virt-manager 0.4 for
Solaris before, anyway let's list the patch here, and hope you all help
to review.

When I tried to run virt-manager 0.4 at Solaris, (we have not port 0.5.*
to Solaris since there is some dependencies not ready.) we find the
serial console can't run, so added the below patch, after that the
serial console can run at Solaris, I took a quick test in Fedora, seems
it also can run.

If there is any problem, please let me know..

Thanks,
Henry