[et-mgmt-tools] TypeError in _vnc_auth_credential

Saori Fukuta fukuta.saori at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 13 08:25:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to connect to the guest domain which has the password setting
by Graphic console of virt-manager. I expect that the 'Password' field
is shown, but I cannot enter the password because there is no 'Password'
field. So, the console remains 'connecting to console for guest'.

It seems that the virt-manager could not retrieve the value of 'credList'
at _vnc_auth_credential.

Should I have any setting for using password ? I'm using Upstream
virt-manager (changeset:682).

Thanks,
Saori Fukuta