[et-mgmt-tools] FYI: virt-manager re-instate new & delete buttons

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 15:58:39 UTC 2008

Hugh O. Brock wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 10:57:01PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>> After the mild disaster of including the new & delete buttons inline in the
>> list of VMs / connections, I've reverted the UI back to the old style with
>> new & delete buttons at the bottom of the window.  Anyone interested in
>> checking this out the changes are now in the virt-manager HG repo and I
>> will do an update release this week with them in...
>>
>> Dan.
>
> I know Cole Robinson was working on changing the in-line buttons to
> make them more usable (that is, actually get buttons to show up
> in-line rather than the less-than-obvious icons); did you check with
> him at all before committing this?
>
> --H

I investigated this but haven't made any changes yet, so I don't have anything
ready. I can start working on it if salvaging the inline buttons is the way we
want to go.

Also before we do a release we should make sure the restore button is hooked
up :) I hadn't touched it since I thought we were waiting for the storage api
to land before we pushed a new release.

- Cole