[et-mgmt-tools] Open and Details buttons do nothing

Kris Helenek khelenek at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:04:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have installed FC8 and Xen, booted it with xen kernel, and added a 2nd
domain so that I now have 2 domains running properly on my machine.  I then
open your tool (Virtual Machine Manager) and can accurately view a list of
my domains and their basic info. But if I select one of my domains and click
the Details or Open buttons (or select Edit->Details, or right click and
select Details) nothing happens.  I *can* open the Edit-Preferences, and
Edit->Host  Details, but just not the machine details.

I know this isn't much to go on, but if this is known behavior or if there
is advice on what I can do to debug what is going on it would be  much
appreciated.  I checked the few logs I could think of on the machine but I
have no idea what is going on.  This is a fresh install today.

Thanks,

Kris

# uname -a

Linux xenqa.studentsonly.com 2.6.21-2952.fc8xen #1 SMP Mon Nov 19 07:06:36
EST 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux