[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler issues on importing from a copied DVD

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:04:50 UTC 2008

Per a request from mpdehaan on #cobbler, I'm submitting a request here
about an issue I'm currently running into:

I've got a pastebin of my main problems.  The problem is around lines
27-31 of the pastebin[1].

I was asked if I had the 0.6.5 version of cobbler and the latest (it
seems) version of createrepo installed.

What else could it be?  I've spent a bit of time hunting on the
lazyweb with no luck, so any help is greatly appreciated.

1 - http://cobbler.pastebin.com/m299040d6

Other useful output:

# rpm -q cobbler
cobbler-0.6.5-3.fc8

# rpm -q createrepo
createrepo-0.4.11-1.fc8

# mount
/dev/sdb1 on /media/distros type jfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=hal)
/media/distros/FEDORA/Fedora-8-i386-DVD.iso on /mnt type iso9660
(rw,loop=/dev/loop0)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Clint (aka herlo)