[et-mgmt-tools] Is there a way to manipulate the "repo"-directives on/after install?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Fri Jan 25 12:58:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

When installing RHEL5  via cobbler, I do this via a special VLAN with
IPs in the RFC1918-space.
So, after activating "yum_post_install_mirror: 1", it adds the location
of the files in /etc/yum.repos.d.
However, later on, this VLAN is most likely no longer present and
configured.
All the files are available via a "public" IP, though, that is reachable
by most systems after the network has been brought up.

Should I just go and add a %post section in the template that seds over
the files in /etc/yum.repos.d/ and replace the IPs?
Or what would be the recommended solution?

Thanks in advance.

cheers,
Rainer