[et-mgmt-tools] no longer can create shared network

Mark Chaney macscr at macscr.com
Sat Jul 12 11:11:38 UTC 2008

I am running Centos 5.2 x86_64, Xen 3.2.1, and virt-manager 0.5.4.

Ever since I upgraded xen and virt-manager to the newest, I cant seem to
create a new xen pv domU with a shared network device (bridged I guess?).
Nothing shows up in the shared network device list. Heck, even when I try
the default network option, the domU created cant connect to the internet. I
have 3 domU's that I created before this upgrade that seem to work fine. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Mark