[et-mgmt-tools] Re: dhcpctl_connect: connection refused

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 14:05:28 UTC 2008

Ole Ersoy wrote:
> I think I got it and created a ticket for it in case someone else runs
> into the same thing:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ticket/160
>
> Cheers,
> - Ole

This is most likely /not/ a bug, rather your dhcp template doesn't have
OMAPI enabled, since it probably came from a previous upgrade.

Look in /etc/cobbler for a dhcp.template versus a dhcp.template.rpmnew.

Now examine the differences and add the omapi parts to the template.

Alternatively, set omapi_enabled to 0 in /etc/cobbler/settings.